Sunday 14 April 2013

Photo planning for Doublepage spread


Photoshoot Title:

Double Page Spread

Photoshoot Concept:

For my double page I plan to have pictures of the main band performing and still photos of the members together or separately.

Aims:

The aims for the photo-shoot are to create interesting photos which will attract readers to the double page spread. Using lighting at the performance of them I plan to make them stand out. I plan to use very little editing, this is because I want to keep it as true as possible and not distract the reader from the music.

Date & Timings:

I plan to take them on the 13th of April at the Ouch Bar in Brighton

Location:

Im taking the double page spread photos at a performance in Brighton.

Equipment & Preparation:

Ill be taking my camera

Desired Shots (Draw sketches)

I plan to take a action shot from behind and in front of them. This will help me choose the best photo for the main photo on the spread. 

Reference images:












No comments:

Post a Comment